The Lodge is committed to following all St. Louis County COVID-19 guidelines. This includes those on our indoor basketball courts. Please assist in helping The Lodge stay open by adhering to the following County restrictions:
- Small-sided games and shooting practices are allowed (no full court games).
- Social distancing should be maintained as much as possible during shooting practice.
- Masks/face coverings required at all times unless swimming or eating/drinking.
- Max capacity for open play is 15 people.
- Players must bring their own ball (no rental equipment available).
- Please limit your play time to 1 hour.
GYMNASIUM RENTALS AVAILABLE
The Lodge Court 2 is available to rent for basketball and volleyball practices! Contact Kristen Copeland at 314.835.6168
Online Gym Permit Application
$40/Member or Resident per hour
$55/Non-Resident per hour
- One regulation basketball court that divides into two smaller courts with an electric curtain
- Two volleyball courts with retractable net
- Six height-adjustable and retractable basketball goals with glass backboards
- Two Nevco scoreboards
- Suspended 1/10 mile, Surface type: Mondo, installed 2017
- Two sets of three-tier bleachers, 15 feet wide each
- Bleachers are tilt and roll style
- Basketballs, volleyballs and soft soccer balls are available to check out with a picture ID. Pickleball equipment is available to check out during Pickleball drop-in play only.
- The Lodge gymnasium will be available for basketball, pickleball and volleyball only
- Sealed water bottles are welcome
- Food is not permitted
- Balls may not be kicked or thrown against the walls or the dividing screen
- All children under nine years old must be supervised at all times in the facility
- Shirts and non-marking tennis shoes must be worn at all times
- No dunking or hanging on any baskets
- All behavior and language must be appropriate for a family setting
- Full court play is permitted during designated times only