Des Peres Park Tennis Courts are closed due to construction. Click here to learn about the 2019/2020 tennis court updates. New court opening estimated for 5/1/20.
DES PERES PARK TENNIS & PICKLEBALL SEASON PASSES
Tennis and pickleball season passes are available to Lodge members, residents and non-residents for priority at Des Peres Park courts, April 1 - October 31. Season passes can be purchased beginning 3/1 at The Lodge or online. For court priority, a minimum of one player per court must have a season pass under their name. Courts are on a first come, first serve basis when no court monitor is on duty.
Pass Priority System while Monitor is on Duty
1. Any player with a current season pass (pass holder must be present).
2. Residents of Des Peres without a current season pass but can show a valid Resident ID card (purchased at The Lodge).
3. Non-Residents without any passes.
Cost: $50/Lodge Member; $53/Resident; $60/Non-Resident
Age: All Ages
Season: April 1 – October 31, dawn to 10 p.m. daily
Location: Des Peres Park, Tennis Facility
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following rules and regulations shall apply to the use of the Des Peres Park tennis and pickleball courts:
• Des Peres Park tennis courts (6) and pickleball courts (3) are open to the public year-round.
• Lights are in operation from dusk to 10 p.m., April 1 through October 31.
• Season passes are applicable, April 1 through October 31, for court priority when court monitor is on duty.
• Season passes can be purchased online or at The Lodge; money will not be taken at the tennis courts. Proof of residency must be shown at The Lodge or non-resident pass fee will be assessed.
• For court priority, a minimum of one player per court must have a season pass under their name.
• Courts are on a first come, first serve basis when no court monitor is on duty.
• Court monitors are on duty Monday - Friday 5 - 9 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. & 4 - 8 p.m., and on Sunday 3 - 9 p.m.
• A waitlist will be established when all courts are full, while the court monitor is on duty.
• Maximum court time allowed is 60 minutes when waitlist has been established.
• Court reservations are not accepted.
• All players must follow court and park rules as established by the Parks and Recreation Department, and posted at the tennis facility.
• Courts are for tennis and pickleball use only. Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, strollers, hover boards, wheeled shoes, hockey and soccer play are strictly prohibited.
• Players are required to wear tennis shoes and shirt at all times
• No food, gum, glass or alcoholic beverages allowed on the courts.
• Pets are not allowed inside the fenced area on the courts
• Des Peres Park and Recreation instructors have permission and priority on courts. No other private instruction, classes or team practices will be allowed unless sponsored or approved by the City of Des Peres.
• “Solicitation of any business or service in city parks is prohibited. No person, firm or corporation is permitted to offer or advertise merchandise or other goods for sale or hire in city parks. The maintaining of a concession or the use of any park facility, building, trail, road or other park property for commercial purposes is prohibited except upon recommendation of the Parks and Recreation Commission and approval of the Board of Aldermen.” [Section 17-1 City of Des Peres Ordinances]
For information regarding tennis/pickleball programs or leagues, please call 314.835.6150 or view:
- Tennis Court Schedule
- Pickleball Court Schedule