Daily Admission Rates
ResidentsDes Peres residents who would like to receive the resident rate, need to purchase a Resident ID card. Without the ID card, the non-resident rate will be assessed. To prove residency at the initial purchase, an unpaid utility bill and driver’s license must be presented. The cost of the ID is $5 per person which will also serve as the admission for that day. Residents do not need to make reservations to use the facility.
Non-Residents can reserve and pay online for daily admission for The Lodge Indoor Pool Open Swim ONLY. Due to new COVID-19 requirements, Non-Resident indoor pool users must register online, in advance of their visit. Each Non-Resident guest (3 and older) wanting to use the indoor pool, must register and pay $10 per person, per day. Limited spots available and subject to change. Registration for weekend Open Swim times are available until full. No walk-ins allowed due to St. Louis County capacity limits and guidelines. Per St. Louis County Health Department, face coverings are required by pool patrons (3 and older) when checking in/out and at all times unless swimming, eating or drinking. Adults should bring a photo ID when checking in to verify registration. Once you complete your reservation and payment online, you are permitted to check in on the date for which you registered, at any time during regular Indoor Pool Open Swim hours. Sanitized tubes are now available during open swim times while supplies last. Patrons may also bring their own United States Coast Guard approved life jackets or borrow a sanitized life jacket from us while supplies last. REFUNDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE. Des Peres residents or Lodge members do not need to register in advance. Click here for more information about our indoor pool rules and facility.
How to Reserve Your Non-Resident Indoor Pool Open Swim Daily Visit:
Check out our quick video tutorial on how to register!
- Click here to go to our online registration website (reservations currently available through the end of December)
- LOGIN (or click Forgot Password if can’t recall login) or CREATE ACCOUNT if none exists and add any household member to your account before beginning your registration
- From the Activity Registration tab at the top, choose 'Activity Registration' then type POOL2020 in the Search Activities box.
- Find the date for which you want to visit and click the Register button. Make sure you Register each individual (answer the required prompt, check box waiver, and add to cart)
- Complete payment ($10 per person)
- 2 and younger are free (no registration necessary; must be accompanied by an adult who made a reservation)
Des Peres Resident ID holders and Lodge Members do not need to register online before coming to the Indoor Pool Open Swim session.
Daily Admission RatesThe following are the daily admission fees for The Lodge for those who do not wish to purchase an annual membership:
|Visitor||Resident Rate||Non-Resident Rate|
|2 and Younger||Free||Free|
|Ages 3 and Older||$7||$10|
|Military (active duty with ID)||$7||$7|
Note: Every person who wishes to access the member services area (the lower level of The Lodge and/or the indoor pool) must pay the daily admission. Please also note that any child under the age of nine years old must be accompanied by a paying patron age 15 years old or older. Group Exercise classes and other programs/events are not included in the daily admission rate.
Group Rates Available
Groups of 20 - 50 people are eligible to receive the group rate of $6 per person under the following conditions:
1) Requests must be made at least two weeks in advance by clicking here.
2) The group rate will not apply unless the visit has been pre-approved by the Facility Specialist.
3) One payment must be made for the entire group.
4) Holiday weekends are not available for group rates.
5) Group availability is limited Memorial Day to Labor Day.
The Group Leader must make a request online at least two weeks in advance. Unscheduled groups will not receive the group rates. The Lodge reserves the right to accept or deny requests based on facility availability.
Placing Credit on Your Account
Consider placing credit on your account to use toward The Lodge Cafe purchases, guest admissions or Lodge merchandise - it’s great for Tot Care and your morning coffee!
You can place credit on your account using cash or check on your next visit. Once the credit is on your account, you and your family can enjoy the convenience of direct deduction - no purses or wallets necessary!
Note: When signing up for a class, please let The Lodge staff know if you would like to use any credit that you currently have on your Lodge account.
For more information, please call 314.835.6150.